On 3/31/07, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> Hi Arthur,
>
> >   Your font is probably only in the texmf tree, it should be
> >   installed;
>
> Ok, that was the problem.

Hmmm ... there must be a few additional lines somewhere in fontconfig.

> >   If you wonder why it works "out of the box" on ConTeXtgarden Live,
> > well, it must be because someone has installed it (and I should know ;-)
>
> Next ConTeXt meeting

Great news ;) - I have already put you on the list ;)

It seems to me that the list of attendands of the second meeting is
going to be full even before the next meeting will be announced.

> I won't go to sleep at all, just in case I could
> miss important changes (like switching to xetex at 4:44 a.m) :-))

Don't worry, Patrick ... I guess that I won't have any sleep in the
last two weeks before the meeting, so you'll have to lock my account
for safety reasons anyway ;) Just find a distraction for Arthur and
you'll be on the safe side ;)

Mojca