Hi everybody,

Since \inmargin won't break through pages and I've tried everything but
still can't make it, I bended. Now I want to comment some words with
\pdfannot. It seems that this command don't support Chinese very well, the
annotations appeared like "lookaheaduchar 73" and something. Then I turned
to \tooltip, and this time it showed nothing.

Can anybody help me?

--
Sincerely yours,
Chen