On Fri, 13 Apr 2007, Maurice Diamantini wrote:

> Le 12 avr. 07 à 07:37, Thomas A. Schmitz a écrit :
>
>>> ... There are fast approaching competitors that
>>> will eventually overtake LaTeX if we continue to stagnate. (Not to
>>> mention ConTeXt, which has surpassed LaTeX in essentially every
>>> area. Maybe the solution is just for everyone to switch to that.)
>
> Except for reference documentation or book (no need for a "s" here!).

While starting ConTeXt, I found ConTeXt an excrusion and ConTeXt
manual to be extremely well written, much better than what I had read
for LaTeX (but then, I never bought a LaTeX book). What do you find
missing in the ConTeXt documentation that a book should cover? I know
that there are certain places where the documentation is a bit old and
outdated, but given the pace at which ConTeXt is developed, that will
happen with any reference book.

Aditya