Thanks Hans,

It works. But only the /Contents part was converted correctly, the /T part
is still not so good. So I redefined your \doPDFinsertcomment macro and
changed the third line from
========================
  \doifelsenothing{#1}
    {\let\PDFidentifier\empty}
    {\def\PDFidentifier{/T (#1)}}%
========================
========================
  \doifelsenothing{#1}
    {\let\PDFidentifier\empty}
    {\sanitizePDFencoding#1\to\PDFcommenttitle\def\PDFidentifier{/T
\ifPDFunicode <\PDFcommenttitle>\else (\PDFcommenttitle)\fi}}%
========================

Now it's OK for me. I hope there's a more clever way that I don't need to
copy such long codes to my source file.

On 4/17/07, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Zhichu Chen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been looking at some core codes and the PDF reference, still have
no
> idea.
>
> Somehow, I was told that LaTeX can do such things using "hyperref"
> package
> and \pdfstringdef\temp{???}, then \pdfannot{... /Contents(\temp) ...}
> should
> be OK.

can you try

\PDFunicodetrue