Hello,

Thank you Wolfgang, but

\defineframed
   [hotkey][offset=4pt,corner=00,location=low]

produces too big frames, while

\defineframed
   [hotkey][height=\lineheight,offset=4pt,corner=00,location=low]

produces nice tight frames but places the text very BELOW the line text.
(Previously the text was too much ABOVE).

If I remove offset then it looks good (on center), except I really want more
right/left spacing (from the inner text to the frame) but less spacing
top/below, so that It resembles a keyboard key.

How to get just center position while keeping the frame tight and more
X-stretched?

--
Best regards,
Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky