Hi, Hans

It may be useless, but I really hope I can pass some options to the comment.
e.g., use \comment[color=blue][title]{some contents} will make "some
contents" blue. So I think we can use /RC instead of /Contents.

On 4/17/07, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Zhichu Chen wrote:
> Thanks Hans,
>
> It works. But only the /Contents part was converted correctly, the /T
> part
> is still not so good. So I redefined your \doPDFinsertcomment macro and
> changed the third line from
> ========================
>   \doifelsenothing{#1}
>     {\let\PDFidentifier\empty}
>     {\def\PDFidentifier{/T (#1)}}%
> ========================
> ========================
>   \doifelsenothing{#1}
>     {\let\PDFidentifier\empty}
>     {\sanitizePDFencoding#1\to\PDFcommenttitle\def\PDFidentifier{/T
> \ifPDFunicode <\PDFcommenttitle>\else (\PDFcommenttitle)\fi}}%
>
> Now it's OK for me. I hope there's a more clever way that I don't need
> copy such long codes to my source file.
just patch spec-fdf

i changed it here so it will be in the next release

(which reminds me that for luatex i need to make a driver file dealing
with such issues)

Sincerely yours,
Chen