Hi,

as I am still new to context I really have no idea how to realize following:

After each paragraph I like to have at the right bottom corner a small number.
This number shout increase with every paragraph. The counting should restart
after every heading (doesn't care which level).

How can I realize this?

Additionaly I like to use this number with the in-command: Instead of
referering only to the heading number (e.g. 2.3.1) I want to refer to the
paragraph (e.g. 2.3.1 / 16). But it should also be possible to refer to a
group of paragraphs (e.g. 2.3.1 / 16-18 or 2.3.1 / 16, 21). Maybe with the
possibility to exchange the / with anything else (e.g. 2.3.1 Abs. 17).

I am really happy for any hint, tip, implementing strategy to realize this. Of
course: if I have finally a working solution i will enter it into the
context-wiki.

Thanks, H.