2007/5/10, Arthur Reutenauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > 2, When I run "make en" or manually compile ma-cb-en, I got an error that
> > \secretsetup is undefined. I think my ConTeXt is new enough:
> > ConTeXt  ver: 2007.04.17 12:51 MKII  fmt: 2007.4.20  int: english/english
>
>   It has nothing to do with your system's ConTeXt; it's defined in
> t-setup.tex in the contextman directory, but it can't be found because
> the compilation takes place in some subdirectory (like en/). You can work
> around it but setting TEXINPUTS to the appropriate location (with a
> trailing colon! Don't forget the colon.), although I'm not sure how it
> works under Windows.

Hi Arthur,

this shouldn't be a problem. ConTeXt is looking for project files in the parent
directory and this is where ma-cb lies in our case.

I don't like the current file structure made by Vit, generic should better be
renamed to images. I prefer myself to have the project files in the
same directory
as the project files (we can work with \usepath to input the components) and
we can also move all environments and modules to a new subdirectory.

Wolfgang