Hi Taco,

I was just re-reding your release notes 2007.04.17.
What do you mean by "... texexec (once again) support the handling of LaTeX
files" ?

Does it mean I can "envelope" latex files/snippets in regular context files and
then process?

Checking this, it didn't work, So I googled and found:

Context 2005.07.27: map \end to \finalend (for t-latex module)

But (at least in the latest cont-tmf.zip) I could find a t-latex module...

What does this all mean?

Cheers,

Steffen