Le Tue, 22 May 2007 00:25:43 -0400, Sanjoy Mahajan a écrit:

> I made texlive and context packages for Ubuntu edgy (6.10) and feisty
> (7.04).  They are compiled on edgy (in a clean chroot) and should work
> on both.  I haven't tested them on an edgy system, but I use them on my
> feisty laptop with no problems so far.  Let me know of any problems.
>
> Here are the two lines for /etc/apt/sources.list (which supercede the
> ones in my last email):
>
> deb     http://web.mit.edu/download/sanjoy/texlive-backports/ edgy/
> deb-src http://web.mit.edu/download/sanjoy/texlive-backports/ edgy/
>
> Then
>   apt-get install context
> or
>   apt-get install context context-doc-nonfree context-nonfree
>
> Would many users would like packages for Ubuntu dapper (6.06)?  I'm not
> optimistic whether the backport from gutsy will work that far back,
> since library versions get farther apart.  But if there's interest, I'll
> try it.
>
> -Sanjoy

Thanks a lot Sanjoy,

I was a bit desperate to be able to update context via the apt mecanism,
to a point that I was willing to test indesign ...

I can now use optima font whith a (borrowed again from Hans perfect docs)
 whithout any hassle :
% definetypeface[mainface][ss][sans] [iwona] [default][encoding=texnansi]
\definetypeface[mainface][ss][sans] [iwona]
         [default][encoding=ec]
\definetypeface[mainface][rm][serif][latin-modern]
[default][encoding=texnansi,rscale=1.05]
\definetypeface[mainface][tt][mono] [latin-modern]
[default][encoding=texnansi,rscale=1.1]
\definetypeface[mainface][mm][math] [times] [default][encoding=default,
rscale=1.05]

% definetypeface[heavyss] [ss][sans]  [iwona-heavy]
[default][encoding=texnansi]
\definetypeface[narrowtt][tt][mono]
[latin-modern-cond][default][encoding=texnansi,rscale=1.1]

\setupbodyfont[mainface,ss,11pt]

But whith this new version of context (2007.04.17) I loose features for a
good number of files : It will be another post.

Thanks again for permitting us to work on ubuntu.

Olivier Turlier