Thank you very much indeed, Luigi.

I have been looking at the xml manuals of Pragma. I don't quite
understand what you mean with the standard chain.

I have been experimenting before with docbook -> fo, and fop, and I came
across valuable programs like Docman and Gemdoc. But I still prefer the
Context output.

I understand the mappings, but the Cals table mappings are more
complicated. (This is also explained by Simon Pepping
http://www.ntg.nl/maps/pdf/29_7.pdf)
Perhaps this bug arose in a recent version of Context?

Robert