Hello,

I try to create a macro for processing a document tagged with some
non-standard tags, like:

\TAGc The title of this chapter
\TAGs Here starts a new section with a lot of bla bla bla text. More bla
bla. And yet another piece of bla bla.

To process the tags I have defined some macro's, like this one:

\def\TAGc#1
{\dosomething{#1} % the \dosomething has to do with fonts etc.
\dosomethingelse}

However, when I typeset the document this macro only works with the
first word of the line tagged with \TAGc. Is it possible to tell the
macro to process the whole line? (changing my source document is no option.)

Many thanks,

Jelle