2007/7/3, Wolfgang Schuster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
2007/7/3, Alan Bowen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Wolfgang—
>
> When I run your termes-test-2.tex, with the lines
>
> \starttext
>
> 0123456789
>
> \rm Text---fix this scientifically
>
> \rm Text---fix this scientifically
>
> \rm Text---fix this scientifically
>
> \rm Text---fix this scientifically
>
> \stoptext
>
> I get the oldstyle numerals (which is great), but the "fi"s in "fix"
> and "scientifically" are not printed but left blank.
>
> Alan

I will take a look into the files, it is a problem with the ligatures.

Wolfgang

Hi Alan,

you can now choose one of three options:

- you can use the attached map-file and use the opentype version
 from the termes fonts

- I can send you the type1 fonts, I got from otftotfm with the map file

- you can create your tfm files from the type1 fonts included in the
 termes package

Wolfgang