This is a very small cosmetic problem, but it bugs me: I'm preparing
a background for a presentation, and I want a frame with a
transparent color to appear on every slide, so I define an overlay
and use metapost. I also want to frame some text elements, so I use a
\framed. The problem is that in the \framed, the lines of the frame
overlap at the edges, so with a transparent color, the corners are
slightly darker. The minimal example below shows the problem. Any
solution? Is it possible to have the frame around \framed drawn by
metapost?

Thanks!

Thomas

%%%%% MINIMAL EXAMPLE %%%%%%

\setupcolors[state=start]

\definecolor [MyFrameColor]    [b=.55, t=.5, a=1]

\starttext

\startuseMPgraphic{fancyframe}
draw unitsquare
xyscaled(8cm,8cm)
withpen pencircle scaled 4pt
withcolor \MPcolor{MyFrameColor} ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\useMPgraphic{fancyframe}

\framed
[rulethickness=4pt,framecolor=MyFrameColor,height=8cm,width=8cm]{\strut}