Hi everybody,

currently I am doing the final layout of my thesis for which I used
context. I am now struggeling with two thing, which I think might be
minor issus for some of you, but not so for me ;)

First, some of my URLs within footnotes are wider as the textwidth. Is
there a way to force a line break other than defining break points for
each of it? Maybe even with a nice symbol identicating the forced break?

Second problem is the formatting of the in text references. it would be
nice if there is a way they were not bold. I tried different things with
\setupreferencing but the text stayed bold. I could not find something
in regards to this topic in the manual or in the wiki.

My thrid problem is, how can I force context not to continue footnotes
on another page?

And a similar thing ... how can I achieve that there are always at least
two lines of a paragraph on each page if this paragraph is split between
two pages. I tried \clubpenalty and \widowpenalty as well as
\def\defaultwidowpenalty and \def\defaultclubpenalty. But I am not
really sure what the numbers identicate. I guess not the lines ...

Thanks in advance for all answers, once I am finished I am going to add
this information to the wiki. Maybe it is already there but I could not
find it ...

Steffen