Hallo,

I have some problems useing the font adventor from gyre project.
After downloading the fonts and the context map-files from the gyre-
site, I tried the following:

\usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
\definetypeface[adventor][ss][sans][adventor][default][encoding=ec]
\setupbodyfont[adventor,ss,9pt]
\starttext
\ss Bla
\stoptext

but I get

! Font \*adventor12ptsstfss*:=TeXGyreAdventor-Regular at 12.0pt not
loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.

After that I looked into the type-gyr typescript and found

\loadmapfile[
q\typescriptprefix{f:\typescripttwo}-\typescriptthree.map]

but the map-file is ec-qag.map!

So I changed that to

\loadmapfile[
\typescriptthree-q\typescriptprefix{f:\typescripttwo}.map]

But the errormessage was exactly the same as befor.

The map-file is found:

> kpsewhich ec-qag.map
kpsewhich ec-qag.map
e:/context/tex/texmf-project/fonts/map/pdftex/context/ec-qag.map

So I need some tips!

Btw.: Why are there TWO \loadmapfile entrys in type-gyr?
One in

\starttypescript[serif]...
\loadmapfile[q\typescriptprefix{f:\typescripttwo}-
\typescriptthree.map]

the other in

\starttypescript[map][pagella,termes,bonum,schola,heros,adventor]
[all]
\loadmapfile[q\typescriptprefix{f:\typescripttwo}-
\typescriptthree.map]
\stoptypescript

Are they both necessary? If so, what's the difference?

Wolfgang