Thomas,

Thanks for the presentation module. It is great. Just to let you know
that the following files are missing in the zip file provided at

> downloaded at the garden: http://modules.contextgarden.net/taspresent

1. demo.tex
2. hor.jpg, vert.jpg

saji

* Thomas A. Schmitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-07-22 14:46:07 +0200]:

> Hi all,
>
> after some feedback and some more fiddling around, I have now
> uploaded a first (beta) version of the presentation module. It can be
> downloaded at the garden: http://modules.contextgarden.net/taspresent
>
> It has been improved (at least I hope); in particular, it provides
> more configurability and a couple of new styles. Have a look and let
> me know if you like it. (And those to whom I have sent the first
> version: feedback would still be welcome!)
>
> Best
>
> Thomas

Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center                                     +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
KOREA