> So, I copied luatex as texlua, luac and even texluac. It seems like
> format files was generated (i cannot bet)

  Actually not; the error you get is because the format file has not
been built correctly. And you probably have a problem with your
configuration as well because texexec thinks he has to look in
"/cont-en.fmt" for it! On Windows that doesn't even make sense,
actually; but you're using Windows, right?

> There is really no cont-en .lua file int he newest  cont-tmf.zip.

  It's a startup script for LuaTeX, built along with the formats; so it
is not distributed and should be built during installation.

> What I miss at this point?

  Format-building, mostly.

        Arthur