Hello,

I use \setuppublications[numbering=yes,refcommand=num] and have more
than 99 references. Thus in the reference list the "]" of "[111]"
overlaps with the entry behind.

I tried \setuppublicationlist with samplesize= and with
distance=/width=, but this did not help.

Any idea how to solve this (best would be of cause automatically).

 * * *

I'm now trying to get LuaTeX running with a TeXLive2007 system and the
current cont-tmf.zip.

I did:
- Compiled luatex and installed luatex
- Created symbolic link from texluac to luatex
- Set TEXMFCNF=<dir> to the directory which contains texmf.cnf

Questions and problems:

a) Where do I find mtxrun ? I found ./scripts/context/lua/mtxrun.lua, but
   lua ./scripts/context/lua/mtxrun.lua
gives the error message:

lua: ./scripts/context/lua/mtxrun.lua:3949: attempt to index global
'lua' (a nil value)

The line is:
if lua.bytecode then -- from 0 upwards

b) If I run:
   texmfstart texexec --make --lua
the metafun.mem is nicely generated but cont-* is not:
LuaTools | version 1.1.1 - 2006+ - PRAGMA ADE / CONTEXT
LuaTools | loading /home/tob/texmf/texmf.cnf
LuaTools | preparing configuration in /home/tob/luatex-cache/
[...]
LuaTools | runtime: 0.29 seconds
TeXExec | using tex engine luatex
TeXExec | using tex format path /home/tob/texmf/web2c/luatex
TeXExec | generating tex format cont-en
Error in lua file loading: ?:0: attempt to index global 'instance' (a
nil value)
[...]
LuaTools | running command: luatex --ini --lua="cont-en.luc"
"/home/tob/texmf/tex/context/base/cont-en.tex" \dump
LuaTools |
LuaTools | runtime: 0.3 seconds
TeXExec | generating tex format cont-nl
Error in lua file loading: ?:0: attempt to index global 'instance' (a
nil value)

Which seems to be the same error as in (a).

  * * *

Since the update of cont-tmf.zip, I get an error (pdfetex) for:

\currentdate [y,-,mm,-,dd]
\bye

! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
                   {
\convertnumber ... \s!default \fi \fi \endcsname {
                                                  \number #2}

Any idea what goes wrong here?

Tobias