On 8/25/07, David Wooten wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Did we end up with a working solution for t-lilypond?

I'm sorry. The file is attached. The only line added is
    \ifx\savebuffer\undefined \else \savebuffer[lilypond-\the\lily!figures]\fi
and one probably needs the latest ConTeXt.

Mojca

        \def\PDF{texmfstart --ifchanged=\lily!filename.eps pstopdf
\lily!filename.eps}
+%D The following line is needed for LuaTeX, where buffers are kept in memory
+%D in contrast to other (older) flavours of TeX where they're written to a
+%D file automatically. We have to require writing to a file explicitely
+%D with \type{\savebuffer}.
+       \ifx\savebuffer\undefined \else
\savebuffer[lilypond-\the\lily!figures]\fi
        \ifeof18