I narrowed it down to my editor, in fact. Strange! The command line
call for TextMate ("mate") gives me the errors. I was compiling via
the ConTeXt TextMate bundle and it must call "mate" for some reason
at that point. pstopdf is off the hook ;)

Dave

>>> conversion. (http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/