Hi guys,

I missed some of the excitement of the last two weeks because I was
away. I tested the latest versions of ConTeXt and luatex and have
some problems:

1. Is there a simple switch to between luatex and pdftex? If I want
to write typescripts with the new name: syntax, I'd like to have the
old typsecripts as well to remain compatible. So: is there something
like a simple switch \ifluatex?

2. I tested with a number of OpenType fonts from my Adobe Type
Classics CD: ConTeXt Mkiv can address these fonts (which is
wonderful), but it does not read the kerning information. I don't
know whether this is because Adobe's kerning tables are so big
(kerning appears to work with the TeXGyre fonts and Latin Modern) or
because the Adobe fonts have these tables included in a somewhat
different way.

Will be back with lots of more question re. Greek soon!

All best

Thomas