On 14 Sep 2007, at 11:45, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
Great! Do you still experience any speed problems now? (I have a
feeling that Hans has removed dependency on ImageMagic, but I didn't
try to uninstall it to check if that was true.)

(I'm surely having ImageMagick in my path, don't kwon if it's a relevant info) Well, it seems much faster but as my complex work does not compile anymore I have only tested with this, which works pretty well:

\enableregime[utf]
\mainlanguage[it]
\starttext
\placefigure{{\em Semiotiche}: produzione, distribuzione e accesso.} {\externalfigure[pipeline.pdf][width=\textwidth]}

\placefigure{{\em Semiotiche}: produzione, distribuzione e accesso.} {\externalfigure[pipeline.png][width=\textwidth, height=.1\textheight]}

\stoptext

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)