Dear all,

I am currently testing the installation of ConTeXt/MkIV on Debian and
thus being in search for test documents using MkIV features/luatex
stuff. Or at least document which I can/should be able to process with
luatex/context.

If you have any documents it would be great if you could send me them,
best together with a short line on HOW to process the documents, and
even better with a "correct" pdf output.

This way I can do proper checking.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group
THRUMSTRER (n.)
The irritating man next to you in a concert who thinks he's (a) the
conductor, (b) the brass section.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff