From: Richard Gabriel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Cc: Hans Hagen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:35:52 +0200
Subject: [NTG-context] Problem with XML entities in titles

                                Hello Hans,

I'd like to report a problem (bug) with XML entities in chapter or section
titles.
I've just upgraded to the recent ConTeXt version (2007.08.09) and started to
get errors while processing the .tuo file.

Please test the attached minimal example.
During the second TeX run, I get the following error:

--- cut ---
(./test.tuo
! Misplaced alignment tab character &.
<argument> This is a&nbsp;testing chapter
\listtextcommand #1->\begstrut #1 \endstrut
\doattributes ...sname [EMAIL PROTECTED] \endcsname \fi {#4}\dostopattributes
<argument> ...ry {This is a&nbsp;testing chapter}}
                                                  \egroup \ifdim \wd 4=\zero...
\secondoftwoarguments #1#2->#2
\dosomelistelement ...hss \dostoplistattributes }}
                                                  \endgraf \nointerlineskip ...
l.29 ...p;testing chapter}{2--0-1-0-0-0-0-0--2}{2}

(find the complete log in attachment)

Till today, I have been using ConTeXt version 2007.04.17 and it had worked fine!

Thanks,
Richard