Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> can you provide a backgroundimage key for localframed (ot use it in framed)
> and fastlocalframed (to use it in \setupbackgrounds) to create something like:
>
> \setupexternalfigures[location=global]
> \setupcolors[state=start]
>
> \starttext
>
> \defineoverlay
>   [Wallpaper]
>   [\backgroundimage{1}{\paperwidth}{\paperheight}{\externalfigure[cow]}]
>
> \setupbackgrounds
>   [page]
>   [background={color,Wallpaper},
>    backgroundcolor=orange]
>
> \startstandardmakeup
> \stopstandardmakeup
>
> \stoptext
>
> I want to write the above example in the following way,
>
> \setupbackgrounds
>   [page]
>   [background={color,image},
>    backgroundcolor=orange,
>    backgroundimage=cow]
>
> The same mechanism should be also possible for \framed.
>
> It should be possible to enable a image and a backgroundcolor at the same
> time to have a fallback mechanism for the case there is no image available
> or I want a colored background behind the image.

- you can use background anc backgroundcolor at the same time
- you can have multiple backgrounds

\defineoverlay[one][\overlayfigure{name}]
\defineoverlay[two][abcdef]

\setupbackgrounds[page][background={one,two}]

\setupbackgrounds[page][background={one,foreground,two}]

etc

> I have also a few wishes for \backgroundimage command in core-box,
> is it possible let the graphics start in the left top corner and crop it only
> at the ride side and at the bottom like the default bahaviour in html.

i think that there is some code in the x-fo file for that

> Shouldn't the \scratchbox in the \nextboxwd test be a \nextbox.

where?