Thanks Taco,
Ah, didn't know about the possibility of using local dir. Sure, after tweaking the file I'll send it back to the list.

Best
-a-

On 14 Nov 2007, at 09:15, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Andrea Valle wrote:
Thanks Wolfgang, but is it enough that I create a new file adn put it in
the same folder?

Better keep the file with the document for now, and when you are happy
with it, send me the final version for inclusion in the distribution.

Ho w do I refer to it from inside ConTeXt?

If your file is "bibl-apa-it.tex", you refer to it as

   \setuppublications[alternative=apa-it]

Best wishes,
Taco
______________________________________________________________________ _____________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)