LaTeX has a package called datenumber.  It basically allows you to several
things: 1) convert a date into a number, 2) add and subtract from that
number, in essence adding and subtracting days, and 3) converting a date
number into a date string.  I use this package to create a yearly lesson
schedule and various other similiar things.  However, I have spent a
considerable amount of time trying to find the same functionality in ConTeXt
with no avail.  Is there a solution for this?