On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 17:30:38 -0500 (EST)
Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Dec 2007, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> >> Note that everything between start-stop lines is normal tex code.
> >
> > you mean start/stoplines need style and color keys.
>
> That would not be bad :) but it is not what I meant. I meant that it is
> the author's (or in the case the convertor's) responsibility to make sure
> that everything inside is valid tex code. So something like

I know but setup keys are the best way to change the layout of
environemnts and keep the document clean. Using a converter is no
answer why you should't you this mechanism and write the styyle change
in the document and not in preamble.

> \startlines
> \undefinedmacro blah blah
> \stoplines
>
> will not work.
>
> Aditya

As Dexter? already mentioned, he writes the escaped commands in the
document \undefinedmacro will end up as \tex{undefinedmacro} or
\type{\undefinedmacro} in the output file.

Wolfgang