2007/12/18, Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> >    report >> load otf: unable to remap cid font, missing cid file for
> > c:/w32tex/share/texmf-fonts/fonts/opentype/adobe/kozuka/KozGoProVI-Medium.otf
>
> Looks like we don't have a cidmap for Japan1-4. It may work if you copy
> <texmf-local>/fonts/cid/adobe-japan1-5.cidmap to adobe-japan1-4.cidmap
> (dont for get to rerun luatools --generate).

Why do you want a cidmap for Japan 1-4, Kozuka Gothic need one for Japan1-6.

The font caching did only fail if I use both fonts in "one" document,
I tried to use
both font in another document and loaded there the Gothic font before the Mincho
font and now the Gothic font worked but the Mincho font was not loaded.

At the moment I load both fonts in seperate document with only one font in every
file and this did work and I can also use both font together in my
real document.

Wolfgang