hello all

<summary of previous episodes>
I begin to be able to use utopia-expert fonts thanks to the fourier tricks
located in the different type-*.enc.
My previous work with TeXfont has not been entirely useless for it has helped
me to understand what I needed to use the available material which gives
access to utopia-expert.

I would seize the opportunity to thank all the people who made available  the
howtos on ConTeXt, the wiki and so on. And also those who answered my first
questions on this list, even if I choose not to follow all their
recommendations ;-) To say the truth I've already devoted the last three days
in learning how to use ConTeXt and cannot envisage to swap to LuaTeX before
some time.
</summary of previous episodes>

But alas I've got a new problem which I state hereafter:

I've tried this:
\definesymbol [Telefon][\getglyph{umvs}{\char84}]
because umvs.tfm is in the marvosym directory
but it doesn't work.
I've also tried marvosym (because there is a marvosym.pfb) instead of umvs but
to no avail.

I've succeeded nonetheless in obtaining the glyphs of fourier-orns with
\definefontsynonym [Fourier-Ornements] [fourier-orns] [encoding=ec]
\definesymbol [lefthand][\getglyph{Fourier-Ornements}{\char116}]

Is it because I need to load a map or something?

Any hint would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks to all

--
Yvon Henel