Hello all:

can somebody tell me why can be possible that the same file runs ok on windows
and in linux aborts with (both the last version):

xxxxxxxxxx
ERROR: TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=5000].

--- TeX said ---
\updatefontparameters ...a \fontfile \s!features }
                                                  \edef \@@fontskewchar {\tr...

\xxdododefinefont ...newfontidentifier \endcsname
                                                  \autofontsizefalse \ifskip...

\fontstrategy ...me \fontclass #2#3#4#5\endcsname
                                                  \tryingfontfalse \fi
 ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize
                                                  \fi \iftryingfont \fontstr...

\synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies
                                                  \relax \fi \iftryingfont \...

\dosetcurrentfontxxxalternative ...endcsname }{#1}
xxxxxxxx

I don't know what to look foor.

Thankyou very much.

Horacio Suarez