Hi,

The TeXGyre team is currently trying to get funding for the next stage
of TeXGYre: unicode math coverage. As usual we first approach user
groups, but i fear that this stage (some 40KEUR) is quite a burden on
them. So, if you're working at an organization that uses teX, ans see
opportunities of participating in this, let me know and i can send you a
detailed proposal off list.

(This is the second of TeX Gyre, the third stage will deal with a
cleanup and redesign of current shapes that are not okay.)