Selon Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >> Ah, misunderstood. You want
> >>
> >>    \setupformulae[indentnext=auto]
> >
> > Thank you, Taco! And may I ask the difference with the 'yes' option? Is it
> > documented somewhere? I'm having a real hard time understanding all the
> > mechanisms of indenting in ConTeXt...
>
> The 'auto' indents the next paragraph, but only if it is a separate
> paragraph (empty line or \par command following the \stop.. command)

Thank you, that's precisely what I needed.

> Indenting is not much more complex than this: there is \indenting
> with its (pretty long) list of arguments, and then there are the
> indentnext=[yes|no|auto] option available after various block-creation
> commands.
>
> The indentnext key is relatively new, and is added for requests
> similar to yours, but at a smaller scale. Some layouts ask for
> indentation after itemizations but not after floats, sometimes there
> is a need for 'auto' for formulae but often you really want 'no',
> some styles indent after block quotations, others dont, etc. etc.

Ok, it's clearer to me now. Then I've got one last question on the subject: I
didn't manage to have paragraph indented inside an 'enumeration' block, is there
an option to do that? Thank you for your patience!

I still think that it would be great to have one option to indent absolutely all
paragraphs...

Best regards,
Morgan