Hallo to you all.

I'd like to use TeXGyre fonts termes and heros. I tried something like this:

\usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
\definetypeface[termes][rm][serif][termes][default][encoding=ec]
\definetypeface[termes][ss][sans][heros][default][encoding=ec]
\definetypeface[termes][mm][math][times][default][]
\setupbodyfont[termes,18pt]

However, I found that fonts as TeXGyreHeros-Regular are not defined. So  I
added this:

\loadmapfile[qhv-ec.map]
\definefontsynonym [TeXGyreHeros-Regular][ec-qhvr][encoding=ec]
\definefontsynonym [TeXGyreHeros-Italic][ec-qhvri][encoding=ec]
\definefontsynonym [TeXGyreHeros-Bold]          [ec-qhvb][encoding=ec]
\definefontsynonym [TeXGyreHeros-BoldItalic]      [ec-qhvbi][encoding=ec]

Now it works---I get not run-time error, and I can see some Helvetica-like
fonts (though I'm not sure that the Czech accents are all right). However,
the AdobeReader says I use some Quasi-Swiss fonts, not TeXGyreHeros as I
would expect. What's wrong?

I've got ConTeXt  ver: 2008.01.28 21:28 MKII. I installed manually TeXGyre
fonts from the TeXGyre page some days ago.

Many thanks for your kind help. And greeting to all of you.
Michal