Wolfgang Schuster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:00:48 +0100

   Hi Eythan,

   i wrote a typescriptfile for the complete family, you try if it will
   work for you.

   For all toher interested people, you could download the fonts from the
   following page (scroll down to the section "Downloading fonts"):
   http://www.gnu.org/software/freefont/

   Wolfgang

Thank you.  I admit though that I do not have an
inherent particular interest in Freefont.  I
have just tried to make the recognition of system
fonts working.  I happen to choose this one.

Probably will make use of the typescripts you have
written as a template for other fonts.

Thanks again, eythan