2008/3/2, Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  > I have the following problem with TikZ: When I use the "patterns"
>  > library in a tikzpicture environment, the file is compiled without
>  > problems and creates a PDF file. However, Acrobat displays an error
>  > message "Could not find the ColorSpace named 'pgfprgb'". [...]
>
> Can you please post a minimal example? I have compiled a few examples
>  from the tikz manual by using all tikz librarries, but never had this
>  problem.

It just discovered that it depends, e.g., on whether there is only one
page with a tikzpicture or more pages with tikzpictures. To give code
examples: the first works, but not the second

**************************************
Code with no problems:
**************************************
\usemodule[tikz]
\usetikzlibrary[patterns]
\starttext
\starttikzpicture
\fill[pattern=dots] (0,0) -- (0,1) -- (1,1) -- (1,0);
\stoptikzpicture
\stoptext

**************************************
Code with problems:
**************************************
\usemodule[tikz]
\usetikzlibrary[patterns]
\starttext
\starttikzpicture
\draw (0,0) -- (1,0);
\stoptikzpicture
\page
\starttikzpicture
\fill[pattern=dots] (0,0) -- (0,1) -- (1,1) -- (1,0);
\stoptikzpicture