On Mon, 24 Mar 2008, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Here's a short summary for Hans (or Taco), so that he doesn't need to
> read any further:
> - is it possible to have the contents between \startGPscript ...
> \stopGPscript go verbatim to the temporary file instead of having to
> be parsed?
> - Is there a way to get UTF-8 accented latin characters out of plain
> metapost files when using mptopdf?
>

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Morgan Brassel wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>
> Hello Morgan,
>
>>  I'm currently learning how to use the gnuplot module (thank you Mojca, and
>>  all the others, for this great tool!). I stick for now with the metapost
>>  terminal, as I'm not sure I'd be able to recompile gnuplot in order to add
>>  the context terminal.
>
> Which platform are you using?

Hi Mojca, and thanks for your quick (and detailed) reply,

I'm using debian sid with default ConTeXt, texlive, and gnuplot packages.
Not trying to compile gnuplot myself is probably a matter of lazyness, as
it should not be too difficult with debian packaging tools available. I
guess the best solution for me is to try and test the 'context' terminal.

Of course, it would be great to see some of the enhancements you describe
appear, even if it is well above my understanding...

Best wishes,
Morgan