Hi,

I am trying to put the pagenumber in the margin of the header. But I also want
it outer-aligned - not inner-aligned, which seems to be the standart
alignment of margin. But the inner-align of the body-margin should still be
inner-aligned. So I tried following:

\setuppagenumbering[conversion=Romannumerals,alternative=doublesided,
        location={header,margin},style={\setupalign[outer]}]

but Context dont like this.. it stops converting. Does anyone know a working
solution for this problem?

Thanks, P.