HI,

I had similar trouble in my rather big document.
It seemed to appear randomly. Sometimes it disappeared when I changed fonts or
added some blank lines before problematic part.

Finally I found that all my problems disappear when I avoid using these tables
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table
replacing them by http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TABLE

So ... if you use tables ....

Regards