Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
> Hi all,
> There had been a thread about it in august, but it seems part of the problem
> is
> still there: words or sentences appearing in interaction are split: here
> is a minimal example:

This is caused by the macro \processisolatedwords that is not updated
for MkIV yet. An extra \language=-1 is needed to fix this:

\def\processisolatedwords#1#2%
   {\bgroup
    \fakecompoundhyphen
    \dontcomplain
    \forgetall
    \nopenalties
    \ifcase\isolatedwordsmode
      \def\processisolatedwords##1##2{##2{##1}}% we split only once
    \fi
    \global\let\localbetweenisolatedwords\betweenisolatedwords
    \setbox0\normalhbox
      {\language=-1 % needed for MkIV
       \ignorespaces#1%
       \global\isolatedlastskip\lastskip}%