Hi MacUsers out there,

until yesterday I worked with 10.4 and a recent context: no problem
(only mkII).
Today I finally set up a new machine with 10.5. and MacTeX, run
ctxtools --updatecontext.
Running a context-file now gives me the right context-version but
ends up with:

"TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=5000]"

Well, I remember this was something about texmf.cnf (or context.cnf?).
So I changed the value to 10000, remade the format but still the echo
mentions 5000.
Some known problem with Leopard and ConTeXt? Maybe PATH stuff?

=o(

Please help!!!

Steffen