On Mi, 16 Apr 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:
> - for context/luatex: ok with old and new ones
> - for context/xetex: new ones are necessary
>
> Ok, I will think about updating the lmodern fonts, too, but renaming the

Hmm, according to Ralf updating the lmodern is a no-go because that
would need euenc/fontspec updates, which would need ... devilish.
(See bugs.debian.org/469437)

I guess we have to live with this for lenny. And for the next we will
have TL2008 with new xetex/luatex and can ship new context and fonts.

Or do you have another suggestion???

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group
Program aborting:
Close all that you have worked on.
You ask far too much.
                       --- Windows Error Haiku