On Do, 17 Apr 2008, Will Robertson wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't know how you went about actually creating this package.

The packages are created from the actual TeX Live release, or better
from the security branch of the subversion repository, the tag 2007.1 or
how it is called.

> It sounds like it would be easiest to stick with the official releases
> of TeXLive, despite the long-ish lag-time.

Well yes and no. If the changes are not too invasive we can do it, but
you remember what I said ... ;-)

The problem is when lenny gets stable there will be *no* changes besides
security changes. We will not have the chance to get fixes for stupid
bugs that creeped in into lenny.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group