Hans Hagen wrote:
> Joel C. Salomon wrote:
>> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Hans Hagen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>>  > Slight tangent: Is there any support for using any of the OpenType
>>>  > math fonts (I know of Cambria Math, STIX, and Asana Math—this last on
>>>  > tug.org) in mkiv?
>>>
>>>  cambria ... probably in the near future (as tex gyre will also have math
>>>  and), since stix is type 1 and spread over many fonts, it will not be
>>>  supported (that is: i will not make the typescripts for pdftex, but
>>>  someoneelse may see it as a challenge)
>> So will Stix be supported in mkiv or ConTeXt+XeTeX?
>
> quite probably not

You can read that as:

   It depends on whether the released version of the Stix fonts will
   be packaged in a predictable manner.

It should either follow the cambria math example (otf, for mkiv) or
the cm/ams example (pfb, for mkii) to make it work in context.
 From the beta program so far, neither seems to be likely to happen,
but we will have to wait and see (some more).

Best wishes,
Taco