On Do, 17 Apr 2008, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> If I do this, and create a tag "2007.1" in TL with the updated
> branch2007 version, are you able to use this as the base for your

Of course, that would be great. And if you want to be nice to me, too,
send me a simple diff (svn diff output) of what you did and I am
settled.

> package? I presume you don't use the actual binaries from TL Master/

No, of course not.

> bin anyway, so what matters is what we have in the source tree.

Right.

Big thanks a lot.

That leaves the changes to euenc, fontspec, xltx..., ??? TO do or not
to?

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         Debian TeX Group
CHIPPING ONGAR (n.)
The disgust and embarrassment (or 'ongar') felt by an observer in the
presence of a person festooned with kirbies (q.v.) when they don't
know them well enough to tell them to wipe them off, invariably this
'ongar' is accompanied by an involuntary staccato twitching of the leg
(or 'chipping')
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff