I was looking for a command reference that includes all Context
commands. There are a few choices to pick from [0] (see "Find
Definition").

However, since I am a big GNU Info fanboy -- I love to not leave Emacs
while writing Context source etc. -- I was looking for something
"faster" than fiddling around with some PDF manual respectively the
on-line command reference. I am now using [1] which works quite nice [2]

,----[ Debian repository for etexshow? ]
`----

,----[ apt-file search etexshow ]
`----