Am 2008-04-26 um 12:14 schrieb Oleg Kolosov:

> Adobe Acrobat Reader have special feature, called 'review'. So people
> can leave marks or comments in PDF file and save them. But AFAIK this
> can only be done with PDF files generated by Adobe Acrobat Pro. Is
> there
> any way to do something similar with files generated by ConTeXt?
> Basically, I need to pass my work through review process and people
> often request to add marks directly in files the are looking at. As
> they
> are using Adobe's reader exclusively, it would be great to use it's
> built-in features.

You mean "Adobe Reader extensions" (ARE).
You can only enable these with Acrobat Professional (version 7+),
independend of the source of the PDF.

Reader extensions are a well-kept secret of Adobe, but there are
unexpensive PDF editors that can add notes, e.g.:
- Multivalent, http://multivalent.sourceforge.net/ (beware: uses its
own annotations not PDF ones, but may fit your workflow)
- Jaws PDF Editor, http://www.jawspdf.com (not free)
- Foxit Reader, http://www.foxitsoftware.com (not free, Windows only)
- PDF Xchange Viewer, http://www.docu-track.com/home/prod_user/PDF-
XChange_Tools/pdfx_viewer (free?, Windows only)
...and just google yourself.

Oh, I just found this Windows tool that claims to enable ARE (no
Windows here, can't try):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/arenable/
I guess it's somewhat illegal...

Greetlings from Lake Constance!