Le 18 mai à 18:09:29 "Thomas A. Schmitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> écrit notamment:

| OK, Hans suggested to use labeltexts; I'll have to learn how to use
| it. The basic idea seems to be to have something like this in the
| module:
>
| \setuplabeltext [\s!fr]       [\v!of=de]
>
| and then use \v!of in the code, is that about right, Hans? Jean: in
| French, would you say "1 sur 10" or "1 de 10"?

Great! There is a way to do it!
"1 sur 10" is definitely much better (but it is not very elegant either)
I need more thinking about that...

Here is my minimal example:
\usemodule[taspresent][style=greenblue,font=Pagella,size=17pt]
\setvariables [taspresent]
              [author={Jean Magnan de Bornier},
               title={Le darwinisme et ses méthodes}]
\starttext
\Maketitle
%\lecback
\Slidetitle  {J'ai faim}

Pour..

With %lecback, I have the text of the titlepage, but the layout is wrong
(green in the whole left middle of the page).
With lecback not commented out, no text on the titlepage.
--
Jean