On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Charles Doherty wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have tried to upgrade ConTeXt using
> sudo ctxtools --updatecontext
> followed by
> sudo texmfstart texexec --make en
> and
> sudo texmfstart texexec --make --xetex en
>
> Following the upgrade a normal ConTeXt document runs perfectly but
> when I run XeConTeXt through TeXShop I get the readout below. When I
>
> Any advice would be welcome.

In order to be able to use the latest ConTeXt, you need to:
- "install" to the latest LM fonts
- preferrably "install" the latest XeTeX

For XeTeX, the easiest way is to upgrade it is to download it from here:
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/bin/xetex/
and replace the old executable (maybe you need to set the executable
flag after download) or simply issue something like:
    rsync -av
rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/current/bin/xetex/osx-yourarchitecture/bin/
/usr/texbin/

For Latin Modern fonts you can try (single line)
    rsync -av
rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/current/fonts/new/fonts/opentype/public/lm/
/path-to-tex-tree/fonts/opentype/public/lm/
and then run mktexlsr.

Mojca